Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Really big cyst, part two

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.  The surgery was a couple of days ago and I'm feeling pretty well.

So here is the rest of the story (or at least as far as I can make it before the pain meds kick into full gear).

After I went to the local hospital about the presumed gall bladder attack where they saw the "really big cyst" (RBC), I went to my RE in the big city hospital (BCH).  The people at the RE's office were not terribly impressed with the RBC.  They said that it looked like a peritoneal inclusion cyst.   Well, the narcotics took effect faster than I thought.  Before I fall asleep on the screen of the iPad, I'll have to pick up the story later.

1 comment:

St Elsewhere said...

Sending you wishes for quick and painless recovery...